Solar Wall Tubes
Glass Block Solar Wall Tubes
A superior thermal performance and aesthetically pleasing way to let light into a space that is built with multi-width walls that replace standard masonry units. With daylight being important and the need for it is increasing all over the world, our Solar Wall Tubes allow light transmission that will help increase energy savings by needing less of current electrical systems to help brighten up the space. Scientists also have studied that natural daylight has a positive effect on your mood, atmosphere and work productivity. Available in various sizes with your choice of privacy levels our Solar Wall Tubes by Seves Glass Block are structurally proven to provide imporived thermal performace. Self-supported when installed in a running bond wall with a lintel or bond beam, this product tends to be easy to install.
Solar Wall Tube (SWT) Description - Sizes and R-Value:
- 8"x16" SWT with hollow glass block - R-Value 4.76
- 8"x16" SWT with solid glass block - R-Value 3.85
- 8"x16" SWT with energy efficient glass block - R-Value 5.88
- 8"x8" SWT with hollow glass block - R-Value 3.70
- 8"x8" SWT with solid glass block - R-Value 3.03
- 8"x8" with energy efficient glass block - R-Value 3.85
Are you looking for Solar Wall Tubes for a commercial location? These are perfect for any commercial building that needs a bit more natural light. Call our team today at Quality Glass Block to help assist you today!