V1 2900 Series Slider
Designed for new construction or as a replacement window, the V1 2900 Series Glider features a simple design with durable rollers for the smoothest operation you will ever come across. With Sandstone and Dark Bronze having a limited availability that doesn't take away the most common colors of White and Beige. The color in all V1 2900 Series Glider windows runs consistent throughout the frame and sash, which also makes scratches virtually invisible. The option to paint the exterior in Dark Bronze is available but will have a White interior.
Other great options available for the Glider Window:
- Integral J-channel is optional for attractive trimming for exterior siding
- Exteriors won't peel, blister, flake or corrode
- Fusion-welded, heavy-duty vinyl for low-maintenance convenience and durability
- Available in a variety of sizes
- The final cost of a window will depend on the options and accessories you choose
- We have the options to meeting the performance level of your needs
Don't forget to check out the PDF files below for more information on our Slider Vinyl Windows. These PDF files provide the specific Single Hung Silverline Brochure, Specs on the window, Structural Data, Installation Details and STC Data!
If you need more assistance, don't be afraid to give us a call at Quality Glass Block and Window!
Sound Transmission Data.pdf
Installation Instructions V1-Gliding Windows.pdf