Learn about the manufacturers we serve.
Quality Glass Block and Window Company supplies builders and homeowners with only the highest quality materials. That’s why we trust Pittsburgh Corning and its extensive catalog of high quality glass blocks. As an industry leader, Pittsburgh Corning and its staff of innovators and craftsmen set the standard in the manufacture of attractive, practical building materials.
At Quality Glass Block and Window Company, we proudly represent Pittsburgh Corning’s full lineup of durable, protective visually illuminating and U.S. made glass block products.
- Pittsburgh Corning first began developing quality products in 1937 and has continued to lead the industry with innovative architectural glass block system designs for more than 70 years.
- The Pittsburgh Corning Corporation is an equity affiliate of both PPG Industries, Inc. and Corning, Inc. making the company a leading and innovative voice in glass technology used for construction materials.
- Quality Glass Block and Window Company represents Pittsburgh Corning for multiple lines of reliable glass block products, including the Premiere Series Glass Blocks and High Performance Glass Blocks.
- The Pittsburgh Corning warranty is the best in the industry. No other glass block manufacturer comes close.
- Customers can select from a wide range of products for industrial, commercial and residential building applications.
- Artists and crafters use Pittsburgh Corning glass blocks for creating works of art and unconventional configurations.
As a proud carrier of Pittsburgh Corning glass block windows, Quality Glass Block and Window Company can assist you with your order of loose glass blocks or pre-assembled windows, walls and shower systems. Browse our website for specific product information, or contact us directly with any questions you have. Be sure to ask about our installation services, available upon customer request.
Silverline Windows, a division of Andersen has been producing highly durable and energy efficient windows since 1947, keeping in mind that the homeowner’s satisfaction matters most.
To ensure a lifetime of satisfaction, Silverline has every window tested to withstand the elements. By offering a limited lifetime warranty, homeowners, contractors, builders and even architects come to rely on the Silverline name for quality and peace of mind knowing they received the best value for their dollar.
Silverline’s products can meet most every building code requirement and are tested and certified to the National Fenestration Rating Council's standards for U-Factor, Solar Heat Gain Coefficient and Visible Transmittance. Andersen Windows and its partners, including Silverline, has earned the Energy Star Partner of the Year award in 2010, and 2011 for their high standards and dedication to providing customers with energy efficient windows and helping to save homeowners money on energy bills.
With a vast selection of windows and patio doors, window professionals everywhere continue to choose Silverline for quality, warranty, dedication to their customers and overall value.